The Clarion Call
Please see Narrative of The Clarion Call
Concerning the state and fate of so called African-Americans, i.e., Blacks, Negroes, Colored People, Descendants of the Chattel Slaves and Their Descendant Children
This presentation of the Original American Dream Agenda is a clarion call for an unprecedented, comprehensive Chattel Slave Descendants Rescue Plan that will achieve what the post US Civil War Reconstructive efforts were not able to from 1865 – 1877.
The mandates of the 1866 Civil Rights Act, whereby all US Presidents are obligated by Oath of Office to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution and the citizens thereof, by rescuing the Subjects of the Act.
1. Policy Attitude Shift: State and Fate of the American Chattel Slave Descendants and Jim Crow Survivors
• All US government (federal, state, county, municipal) policies, laws, program, etc., whether domestic or foreign are to be framed within the context of it impact, positive or negative upon the descendant children of the British and USA 225 years peculiar institution of chattel slavery, until Section 1, is fulfilled.
• Such a radical change in policy and attitude would lend tremendous hope to a body politic that is despondent about its state and fate this “nation of immigrants” built upon the backs of its ancestors via the chattel slavery institution.
• Concomitantly, this policy enforces the duty of governmental officials to begin thinking creatively to resolve the nations’ unfinished, US Constitutional business with GOD concerning chattel slavery and its generational aftermath that has devastated both the former slave holding immigrants as well as the descendants of chattel slaves. Hence, the late, Rev-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., prophecy stating,
“I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.“
2. US Embassy Priority Policy
• US Embassy are to be equipped to sufficiently educate candidates immigrants on the identity of the American chattel slave descendants and Jim Crow survivors as the “national treasure”, and ever present reminder of the institution upon which this great “nation of immigrants” is built, in order for them to have profound respect when they enter into USA citizenship, .
• Such knowledge must be in all US Immigration policy platforms such as federal government websites, swearing in ceremonies, literature, et al.
• This policy and practice is to have a direct oversight with the White House with assistance of related departments such a State and Homeland, and the US military.
• Such a policy will encourage immigrants to use their genius, talents, zeal, etc, to help in their personal and family responsibilities to help finish the business that they have bought themselves into that is, supporting the rescue reform for the descendants of the chattel slaves.
• Immigrant Response
All foreign embassies and consulates are obliged to acknowledge and educate their citizens residing in the United States of GOD’s and the nations concern-business for the descendants of the chattel slaves without whose ancestors they could not be in America.
3. US Presidential Authority
• By the authority of the 14th Amendments, Constitutionally codified 1866 Civil Rights Act, the President of the United States is lead this nation of immigrants on a crusading Jihad-Crusade mission to ensure the fulfillment of Section 1 of the same. See Sections 4,8,9 which gives specific directions to President
4. Implement The United States National Homeless Plan See The E.G.I.I.P.
5. Adoption of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. DREAM Act policy bill
If there is to be a “comprehensive reform” for foreign civilians and their descendantscriminally and illicitly within the United States, then it is spiritually, morally, emotionally and legally imperative for the sake of the nation, that first and foremost there is to be implemented a comprehensive rescue reform for the descendants of America’s chattel slaves See MLK DREAM Act 2013 (a proposed bill)
6. Re-Establish The Freedmen’s Bureau or Bureau for the relief of Freedmen and Refugees
See Section 3 of the 1866 Civil Rights Act, “…this act or the act establishing a Bureau of the relief of Freedmen and Refugees” and Section 4 of the Act, “…the officers and agents of the Freedmens Bureau”
Also, Google “Freedmen’s Bureau”
- “Birthright citizenship” is not a law, ordinance, statue, but rather a “custom” which is in direct violation of Section 2 of the 1866 Civil Rights Act stating,
Sec. 2. “And be it further enacted, That any person who, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, shall subject, or cause to be subjected, any inhabitant of any State or Territory to the deprivation of any right secured or protected by this act, or to different punishment, pains, or penalties on account of such person having at any time been held in a condition of slavery or involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, or by reason of his color or race, than is prescribed for the punishment of white persons, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, and, on conviction, shall be punished by fine not exceeding one thousand dollars, or imprisonment not exceeding one year, or both, in the discretion of the court.