Once again, the fate-destiny of the United States, i.e., Uncle Sam is in question even as it was 150 years ago during its so-called Civil War that became the War To End Slavery by President Abraham Lincoln’s 1863 Executive Ordered, Emancipation Proclamation for the special Americans who were the living, human property of those of willful-immigration heritage.
It was in the midst (1862) of the horrific Union-threatening *conflict between the Americans of immigrant heritage that President Abraham Lincoln recognized the true, underlying cause of the war, which was the shameful reality that Uncle Sam, i.e., US-United States was practicing the peculiar institution of chattel slavery which its inherited from the English Crown and British Empire on July 4th, 1776.
- “conflict” – which initially was waged over differences in the interpretations of Constitutional authority between state and federal governments
Based on the high platitudes of moral justice within the Declaration of Independence, Lincoln understood that in order for We the People to save and perfect the Union as charged to the founding fathers posterity. This special Presidential action was needed to appease the wrath of GOD, the Centeral Figure of the new nation’s First Legal Document or piece of legislation.
Lincoln also realized that the Creator of “all men equal”, was highly disturbed by the blatant hypocrisy displayed by We the Peoples who flaunted HIS Name and Holy Being, and Who was/is sitting upon HIS Throne over the United States as Judge of all the world.
The shaken Abraham, knew that HE would require more of the Americans, as they were granted much more knowledge and power, even exceptionally above all other nations of the time, and the war was a deadly means of exacting judgement upon a nation rebelling against HIS Natural Laws of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
In order to rectify and cease the damning rebellion, Lincoln as sole leader of a nation in need of a monarchial ruler, issued the sacred Emanicipation Proclamation, which is believed by most scholars to be either the Second Declaration of Independence, or Part II of the same.
This Presidential proclamation was and remains the intrument which finally set the Union on the right course for justice, even according to its own words and dictates. See The Battle Hymn of the Republic
The Judge saw, heard, read what one man,lincoln, offered as confession, atonement for redemption for chattel slavery and thank offering for a hurting country, and thereby saved the Union.
By the Executive Ordered, January 1,1863 Emancipation Proclamation as thew way to save the Union, Lincoln made peace with GOD concerning HIS disdain of the chattel slavery and its assured aftermath of generational devastation.
As then, today the United States, i.e., Uncle Sam’s very life is in danger, even more so than it was 150 years ago.
Subsequently, Uncle Sam, the United States must once again address itself to the Plight of GOD concerning:
- the 225 years of generations-destroying chattel slavery;
- 99 years of racist legislation (Jim Crowism) which immediately followed the war until 1964;
- followed by another 48 years of failed government social policies and programs designed to rectify the inherited effects of the first two calamities previously befallen upon the descendant children of the chattel slaves;
- and now facing ethno-racial cleansing and genocide due a massive stealth, non-militaristic invasion of the United States by citizens of foreign countries since 1965 and the fueled by the 1986 Republican President, Ronald Wilson Reagan Amnesty for illegal aliens
In order for the Union to be saved, Uncle Sam, i.e., the United States must once again implement the Lincoln Factor of making the survival of this “nation of immigrants” predicated upon the well-being of and rectifying the fatal, generational damages inherited upon the heads, shoulders and backs of the descendant children of the chattel slaves and Jim Crow survivors.
President Lincoln finally came to understand that if the Union was to survive, it must do so within the authority of the Declaration of Independence which would appease or turn back the anger of GOD, the Central Figure thereof, from destroying it. This was crux of his Second Inaugural Address, saying…
- “One-eighth of the whole population were colored slaves, not distributed generally over the Union, but localized in the southern part of it.
- These slaves constituted a peculiar and powerful interest. All knew that this interest was somehow the cause of the war.”
In fact, some historians consider the Emancipation Proclamation to be either the Second Declaration of Independence or the Part II of the same, as it rectified the hypocritical practice of professing “All men are created equal”, yet, this new “nation of immigrants” was holding human beings a living property (animal live stock), and claiming “inalienable rights” from England, while denying their fellows of them.
This is what the greatest civilian citizens means when he says, “…for many of our white brothers…have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny and their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.”