“Without White Lives, Black Lives Would Not Matter” TH
Wanted: Public Enemy Number 1, Part III
The Commander In Chief of the United States Armed Forces
Threatens Security of the United States
Part III: The Stern Warning To All Government Officials
1. Section II of the 1866 Civil Rights Act, states that any government official (particularly federal) who makes, supports, or/and legislate or allows laws, whether Congressional or Presidential, that abridges the nation-saving demands of Section I, is be summarily charged, arrested, prosecuted, tried, convicted, and if found guilty, punished to the full extent of the law.
• Regardless of skin color or ethno-racial identity, the illegal immigration antics of the POTUS and any other government official makes him and them vulnerable to arrest.
Section. 2. And be it further enacted, That any person (primarily government, elected – appointed by oath) who, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, shall subject, or cause to be subjected, any inhabitant of any State or Territory to the deprivation of any right secured or protected by this act, or to different punishment, pains, or penalties on account of such person having at any time been held in a condition of slavery or involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, or by reason of his color or race, than is prescribed for the punishment of white persons, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, and, on conviction, shall be punished by fine not exceeding one thousand dollars, or imprisonment not exceeding one year, or both, in the discretion of the court. (District, Circuit)
2. Not Impeachment: Arrest
While is it clear that the POTUS is conducting impeachable violations of the US Constitution in many other areas, yet, like a wily fox, he is still *escaping, not only impeachment, and but just harsh criticism.
• “escaping” – This is due to his “black/brown” skin color relationship with the descendants of chattel slaves and Jim Crow survivors, erroneously dubbed, African-Americans, blacks, Negroes, Colored Peoples, et al. Apparently, Americans frightened that should they impeach or even harshly criticize the POTUS, they would offend, hurt, anger and further madden so called African-Americans.
Thereby given the deep experience of injustice in the USA that these most unique Americans are associated with, and the “white-guilt complexes” permeating this “nation of immigrants”, our rulers and leaders are lacking the moral core of spirit, soul and mind to treat the POTUS as the criminal (international) that he is.
However, the good and simple news is that, of all his offenses, rebellions against the Constitution and Oath of Office, it is the matter of his amnesty actions for illegal aliens is the surest way in which the POTUS can be arrested immediately, as they clearly make him eligible for Section 2 of the Acts enforcement, and that by the US military..
3. The Duties of the POTUS
Furthermore, like no other government entity in the Act, three Sections 4, 8, 9 are specifically directed to the POTUS to take nearly limitless measures to defend and advance Section 1 which demands that its Subject peoples experience 14th Amendment, “equal justice-protections under the law” US citizenship “as is enjoyed by white citizens”. Since 1865, as peoples, the Subjects have not yet to experience.
Section 4, “…every other officer who may be specially empowered by the President”
Section 8, “And be it further enacted, That whenever the President of the United States shall have reason to believe that offences have been or are likely to be committed against the provisions of this act”
Section 9, “And be it further enacted, That it shall be lawful for the President of the United States, or such person as he may empower for that purpose,”
If necessary, Section 9, as does Section 5 of the Act, authorizes the POTUS to deploy the US military – Pentagon to enforce Section
Therefore, if US Marshals and “…the persons so appointed to execute…” can summon the pentagon, then of course, the Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces can do so and more.
• The rest of Section 5 continues, “…any warrant or process as aforesaid shall have authority to summon and call to their aid the bystanders or posse comitatus of the proper county, or such portion of the land or naval forces of the United States, or of the militia, as may be necessary to the performance of the duty with which they are charged, and to insure a faithful observance of the clause of the Constitution which prohibits slavery, in conformity with the provisions of this act;”, that is, Section I.
• Note: Section IX. “And be it further enacted, That it shall be lawful for the President of the United States, or such person as he may empower for that purpose, to employ such part of the land or naval forces of the United States, or of the militia, as shall be necessary to prevent the violation and enforce the due execution of this act.”
It is evident that support, and even worse, leadership of illegal immigration, CIR-amnesties by the US federal government, especially the Presidency, is a crime of the highest sort, because it threatens the very foundational fabric of the country.
Combined with the fact that the POTUS is violating Article I, Section 8, which only Congress has the power of immigration-naturalization, etc., and his direct rebellion of the three Sections of the Act, makes him eligible for Section 2 enforcement.