“Black Lives Matter” and “Black Life Must Breathe, Too”
The CHNC Moratorium Proposition is an unassailable measure that brings about a clear delineation between the two, primary, American Heritages Experiences, whereby we can better understand the present nation-threatening crisis of the United States, they being the following:
Willing-immigration and Non-willing immigration, i.e, chattel slavery
1. *Willing, immigration, legal or illegal, i.e., “Mayflower” ship passengers, primarily Anglo-English and Europeans, and later other ethno-racial ethnicities of which Section 1 of the Civil Rights Act identifies as “white citizens”, regardless of racial features, including black African skin.
* “willing-immigration – Immigrants who chose to leave their homelands to seek the American Dream in British-US America, succeed or failure for their descendant children of succeeding as long as the United States exist as a sovereign geo-political entity.
• “Mayflower” - Representation of all immigrants’ entry into the United States, whether they came and still arrive by wooden sail ships or modern ocean liners to airplanes-jets, autos, or simply walking across the US border. Legal or illegal, despite the successes of sufferings for succeeding generations, they are all willing immigrants. Note: The British immigrant ships to Jamestown in 1607 was the Susan Constant Godspeed and Discovery
2. Unwilling immigrant, “Dutch Man of War” ship passengers primarily, West and Central African slaves entrapped in the peculiar, British-USA chattel slavery industry, i.e.,
* Unwilling immigration” - Slaves bought in Africa by European as well as immigrant Americans, and brought to British-US America and sold as chattel to Americans of immigration heritages.
* “Dutch Man of War” – As First ocean ship to bring African slaves to British American colony, i.e. Jamestown, Virginia, therefore metaphorically represents all African descent slaves and chattel slaves.
It is an unassailable historical fact that the present socio-economic and security state of being enjoyed by Americans of immigration heritage (regardless of generation, 1st, 2nd, etc), whom are “white citizens”, including black Africans, yellow Asians, brown Indians, et al, is squarely founded on immigrant heritage operated chattel slavery for the enjoyment of this “immigration nation”.
This foundation of chattel slavery was laid long before the vast majority of immigrants settled here, therefore, they are understandably ignorant of the reason for their good fortunate experience in the United States and therefore, they think and behave themselves accordingly.
In the reality that were it not for chattel slavery, there would not be a United States without chattel slavery, whereby people can equitably freely participate in the pursuit of the American Dream experiment .
Therefore, it is morally correct that immigrant Americans pause in their dash to what they perceive to be “America” and with due diligence, investigate the state and fate of the chattel slave descendants before enacting anymore CIR-amnesties, whether by Congressional legislation or Presidential Executive Orders.
There is no immigrant American that would or could say “no” to the Moratorium Proposition, as such shameful behavior would not only reveal a cold, cruel disregard for humanity, but also shows advocacy for the destruction of the “nation of immigrants” by being against a rescue effort of the Americans in whose existence determines the fate of the United States.
For the sake of saving it, surely all factions, including those that are mutually antagonistic towards each other, can now be united in agreement that this “nation of immigrants” must determine the impact of illegal immigration upon the descendants of chattel slave and Jim Crow survivors.
“…for many of our white brothers…have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny, and their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.” Dr. MLK, Jr -1963